Give me a giant 10 lb. bag of Lucky Charms marshmallows or give me death.
Sometimes, you forget how close Christmas actually is and you remember how you have no presents for anyone. Well, I am here to make it a little easier for you. Below, you will see 15 of my personal favorite products, items, or accessories! I listed my personal, unbiased review as I have spent money on these and listed some fun ones I know you would love. Let me know what you think!
- 1 POUND of ONLY Cereal Marshmallows
2. Spice up your life all the time with these mini on-the-go keychain bottles of Sriracha.
3. Drinks stay cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. Thanks for saving our drinks, Swell bottle.
Promising Review: “My drink stays cold and it doesn’t sweat all over my desk. I’m not sure how the knock off versions work but this was worth every penny.” – jayber
4. Because everyone loves coffee. Also, save your $$ on cold brew and just make your own.
5. These pins don’t only add a statement to your outfit, but allow you to remind those around you just how much you love food.
My Review: “I have addiction. That is all.”
6. Well, if this isn’t the most used statement around then I don’t know what is. Speak your mind with this pouch.
7. Saving money is always fun and with these meal-prep containers, say bye-bye to spending $12 on a salad.
My Review: I have used BentGo since I was a freshman in college. The reason I really love their company is because I never have to worry about anything spilling or opening up in the backpack when I am on the move. However, I love the versatility and ease that is takes to use it and clean it. Everything stays fresh and doesn’t cause a hassle.
8. You have to be ready to eat everywhere and anywhere. Luckily, these bamboo utensils can travel with you wherever you go.
9. This 5-in-1 contraption will be your lifesaver. Make pancakes, press sandwiches, grill chicken aka everything you really need to do.
My Review:My mom and I bought this back in 2015 and it is safe to say that I have a best friend for a lifetime. I LOVE how much I can accomplish with this thing. As someone who is always in a rush or making tons of recipes in one day, I hate having plates all over. I can literally do everything with this . It opens up into a flattop and you can choose whether you want to have the grill pan on or the griddle top. Definitely a go to and especially if you are on a budget. Foodie approved ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
10. Delve into health with a spiralizer for all your vegetable needs. Things taste better in pasta form..fact.
11. A wafflemaker because why go spend money on brunch when you can just make it yourself. 🤷🏼♀️
12. This pot makes life that much better. No, not that kind of pot, an Instant Pot. It is the Renaissance man/woman of the kitchen. It can be a slow cooker, pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, and food warmer.
This is on my own Christmas list, but here is a Promising Review: “There are so many people who say the can’t cook, but I swear I’m on a whole new level of not being able to cook. This little appliance helps expand our menu and I Have learned to do so much with it. I will sum up in a nutshell, I love how easy it is and how I throw everything in it comes out done. No stirring and not many messy dishes. I still don’t love it for meats (which I don’t eat much of anyway), but I think that’s just a matter of needing to experiment more with them. I seriously can’t believe how many foods can be cooked in here!” – Aundrea, Top 50 Amazon Reviewer. Read the rest right here.
13. Cookies are cool, but cookies in a cup are even better🍪. Thanks, MDoughW.
I will keep it short and sweet: You needed these like 5 months ago. Luckily, it isn’t too late to get in on the action. My favorites? Funfetti Cookies and Creme, Funfetti Rainbow Cake, and the Slutty Rainbow.
14. Are you dedicated to posting your food pics to the gram? Step up your game with these phone lenses
My Review: “Although I usually use a full camera setup, I don’t always like bringing it with me everywhere or sometimes I just don’t have it on me. However, I first bought an Olloclip about two years ago because I only took pictures on my phone. I love the versatility, detail, and ease to use it. It is a game changer if you don’t want to invest in a camera body.”
15. In a rush? Got 3 days left to find a present and still have no idea what the hell to get? Save money, make it yourself. Here is an article that has helped me through those tough times of last minute gifting choices.
Happy gifting! 🎁